AMAZON TRAINED E-COMMERCE SPECIALIST SERVICES & TRAINING
Seller acquisition and customized feedbacks are the two important pillars in the business of online selling. Amazon, one of the biggest names amongst E-commerce giants, chose TopHawks as its sales outsourcing partner, and through its ATES Vendor Activation Program, intended to expand its reach in small cities by driving seller acquisition with the help of on-field, E-Commerce Specialists
- Planning & targeting small cities with no presence of Amazon.
- Hiring & training on-field sales force or e-commerce specialists.
- Handholding the sellers right through training until order completion.
- Collecting feedback from sellers on-boarded to improve existing procedures
A four-fold strategy was followed to fulfill the client’s demands, which are, as follows:
- Shortlisting field force through cold calling to gauge interest levels & requirements in each city.
- Conducting training sessions all over the country through web conferences and seminars to make E-commerce specialists familiar with the process of online selling.
- Hiring team leaders with e-commerce background in different states so as to speed up the process of conversion, with simultaneous reporting on a weekly basis.
- Scheduling appointments with sellers. Most of the sellers being a bit hesitant about selling their products on Amazon landed in multiple interactions with supervisors, resulting in the collection of more reliable and accurate feedback.
Milestones achieved during the project are:
- 7000+ verified sellers on-boarded in 135 cities which earlier had no E-commerce marketplace.
- No compromise in seller quality resulting in the competitive advantage for both the client & the seller.
- The client got proper feedback about all the layers of their business strategy.
Visible changes were implemented in below-mentioned sectors :
- Seller onboarding process
- Payment & feedback process
- The project still going on with an aim to cover 500 cities in the upcoming 2 years.
Want to be an ATES? Contact Us for free Training & Certification.