AMAZON SELLER ACQUISITION & TRAINING
Seller acquisition and customized feedbacks are the two important pillars in the business of online selling. Amazon, one of the biggest names amongst E-commerce giants, partnered up with TopHawks, and through its Vendor Activation Program, is intended to expand its reach in small cities by driving seller acquisition with the help of on-field, E-Commerce Specialists
- Planning & targeting small cities with no presence of Amazon.
- Hiring & training on-field sales force or e-commerce specialists.
- Handholding the sellers right through training until order completion.
- Collecting feedback from sellers on-boarded to improve existing procedures
A four-fold strategy was followed to fulfill the client’s demands, which are, as follows:
- Shortlisting field force through cold calling to gauge interest levels & requirements in each city.
- Conducting training sessions all over the country through web conferences and seminars to make E-commerce specialists familiar with the process of online selling.
- Hiring team leaders with e-commerce background in different states so as to speed up the process of conversion, with simultaneous reporting on a weekly basis.
- Scheduling appointments with sellers. Most of the sellers being a bit hesitant about selling their products on Amazon landed in multiple interactions with supervisors, resulting in the collection of more reliable and accurate feedback.
milestones achieved during the project are:
- Sellers on-boarded in 21 cities which earlier had no E-commerce marketplace.
- No compromise in seller quality resulting in the competitive advantage for both the client & the seller.
- The client got proper feedback about all the layers of their business strategy.
Visible changes were implemented in below-mentioned sectors :
- Seller on-boarding process
- Payment & feedback process
- The project still going on with an aim to cover 300 cities in the upcoming 2 years.