The Core Idea
Nokia Nostalgia Mobile Games will be played with consumers, where TG will choose an opponent and challenge him to play the game.
To showcase the entire range of Mobile phone and conduct a live demo which highlight features of the phone.
Minute to Win it games will be played to attract TG :
- Hula Hoop ring competition ( 3-4 person play against each other who so ever win, will be rewarded )
- Finding logo using VR device ( TG has to find logo of brand near the setup in given time if they find all, then they will be rewarded )
- Cube Balancing
- Ball Balancing ( Consumer will balance the ball which is on the board )
POINT OF INTERACTION
- College students are Young & Gadget Freak which in turn would help in pulling the right crowd and would also help in spreading word of mouth.
- Colleges would help in creating buzz & excitement among TG.
- TG In Mobile market is easy turn-able as they visit the market to purchase handsets.
- Conducting on ground activation will relate well with the product and brand and thus bring the right attention to the product.
- Societies will pull a huge crowd to create the buzz.
- Information can be circulated at the good amount.
- Can create word of mouth communication and excitement about product
About the Activity
- Nokia branded Van will set-up in colleges & Societies.
- Van will have fun-zone relevant to Digital where the TG can play games and if wins will be gratified with discount vouchers.
- Pictures clicked would be uploaded on Nokia Facebook page. The supervisor will click the photos and will be uploaded by tagging the respective person with the hashtag.
- Promoters will provide necessary information & Emcee would interact with TG & play some interactive games and can be gratified with discounts vouchers.
- The range will be highlighted through creative 3D designs at the demo zone.
- The 3D designs will first enthrall the TG with their inclusion of the design & then amaze them with details of the support/ add-ons that a TG can get the entire range will be stationed at the section and a set of manpower will approach the TG and will share the detail and draw their attention in order to conduct a demo.
- Minute to Win it games will be played to attract TG.
Manpower per Demo Van:
- If the customer shows interest in the demo, Promoter #1 then informs promoter #3.
- Promoter #3 will engage with the consumer to do a detailed demo.
- Promoters will also engage the consumer to play some minute to win it games.
- He will document the TG details in the reporting formats and offer the consumer to visit the store for exclusive deals only for the day.
- Promoters will also talk about the offer that is going on at the stores which the TG can avail if they make purchases at the store.
- 3 promoter (Promoter #1, 2 & 3) – To initiate the conversation with the TG & tell them about Nokia range, and the product experience.
- 1 supervisor per Van.
- 1 Anchor – Anchor will frequently announce the Activity.
- Promoter #1 and #2 will approach the TG and talk about Nokia smartphones & entice them to for the demo.
Our Engagement Activity
Concept I – THE JOURNEY
- Engage the consumers using Virtual reality Devices.
- The consumer will be taken for journey Inside Smartphones and Manufacturing, where the power of the handset is shown to the TG.
- The Virtual video will generate the realistic images, sounds and other sensations that replicate a real environment (or create an imaginary setting) and simulate a consumer’s physical presence in this inside mobile environment.
Concept II – THE JOURNEY
- The consumer can take a virtual selfie with famous places of the particular region in the backdrop.
- The Virtual Selfie will generate the realistic images of famous places that replicate a real environment (or create an imaginary setting) and simulate a consumer’s physical presence at the place.