Placio aims to bridge the existing demand-supply gap between property owners and students in & around Amity University. The client maintains a win-win situation by providing property owners with renters & affordable housing options to students. The client, Placio, needed a centralized approach to remain competitive in the market and thus needed a solution that would not only increase their sales index but would also increase their service quality by getting direct feedback from customers, for which they approached us to carry out a straight one-month marketing activity.
THE MAIN ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT IN THE COURSE OF THE PROJECT ARE:
- Hiring a team of five marketing and operations specialists, who were first trained by the client’s internal team & then allocated individual hostel properties.
- Giving a tour of the hostel properties & simultaneously resolving any queries related to the quality of services being offered.
- One-on-one interaction with the client to close the deal & then record their feedback so as to improve on the existing lines of weaknesses.
- Increased accommodation bookings.
- The client got a relevant insight into all the layers of the existing operations of his business.
- The customized feedback helped to identify the weak spots in the business model & marketing strategy being followed.