Get to know your customers, your staff at stores, your competition, and everything that matters at retail or customer touchpoints.
- Mystery Shopping
- Retail Operations Audits
- Stock Audits
- E-commerce Seller Audits
- Price Check Audits
Mystery Audits to Measure Customer Experience, Retail Operations Compliance & Inventory
Mystery shopping meaning at the helm of it is pretty simple. It’s the process of employing an auditor to visit target stores or customer touch points incognito, posing as a casual mystery shopper to gather key information about quality of goods and services.
At Tophawks, Our Pan India based services enable you to objectively measure your customers’ experience at your retail stores, service locations, and customer touchpoints.
In Retail Audits, we help you measure compliance to policies and SOPs & the Stock Audit services help you measure and reconcile inventory with your records. All our audits are ably driven by in house technology, TracknTrain to ensure accuracy and reliability of data collection, and our highly experienced and trained secret shoppers and auditors who help find deep insights to help you improve your business.
The Tophawks Advantage
• Vast geographical coverage. We have a huge database of 75,000 shoppers, freelancers and auditors in every remote location you want the audit to be in. We conduct thousands of audits each month with shoppers in more than 200 cities and towns in the Pan India region.
• 100 percent completion rate. Many companies claim a completion rate of 100 percent, but at TopHawks, we never break our promises. Our promised completion rate is 100 percent — no exceptions, no excuses.
• Detailed surveys. The structure of TopHawk’s audit report includes every minute metric required for detailed experience analysis. Instead of probing through a series of generic and potentially subjective questions, At TopHawks, our behavior-based audit enables our clients to pinpoint the very attributes and behaviors proven to drive customer delight, effective selling techniques, and other critical performance attributes.
• Extensive Training for Audits do’s and don’ts. Before the visit to target locations, through a network of freelance shoppers spanning every Socio-Economic Classification, and a team of full-time; highly-trained auditors, the right fits will be chosen and trained, tested and certified on a specific program. Through extensive training modules, we ensure our shoppers will know exactly what to look and listen for, and we will ensure that all of your employees and locations will be evaluated objectively, consistently, and accurately.
• Direct one-on-one management of shoppers. Many companies sub-contract the shop scheduling process and even the quality editing process to businesses that offer mystery shop support services. We never use sub-contractors. Our dedicated staff of in-house schedulers and editors speak one-on-one with our shoppers every day; this ensures that the shoppers fully understand specific requirements and receive continual coaching and recognition to better produce actionable feedback for you.
• Highly engaged, top-performing Shoppers. We understand that our auditors too are our stakeholders and very valuable to our company. Our mystery shopping tasks & jobs make them feel like they are a part of our corporate culture. Through consistent direct contact, we instill in them a high level of personal accountability and pride that their feedback is important. We are popular among our registered auditors as a firm that pays quickly and aptly to keep them motivated.
Mystery Shopping Research Method
- Our programs let you understand exactly what customer delight-driving behaviors look and sound like
- Retail audit services ensure retail network investments in fixtures, furniture & signage, demo units and branded displays are properly maintained
- Stock audit services provide accurate and reliable stock and inventory measurement in the supply chain to ensure correct accounting, maintain freshness and quality and minimize shrinkage through loss or theft
- Align company-wide focus on improving the customer’s experiences, resulting in higher sales through an increased number of customer visits
- Discover if customers are receiving consistently superior customer service at every location and customer touchpoint
- Identify gaps in training
- Improve suggestive selling and provide customers the information they want, resulting in an increased number of items purchased per customer visit
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements to maintain a positive brand image and avoid legal issues
- And much, much more
No matter what your objectives, we will partner with you to develop a program that will provide actionable results using state-of-the-art technologies and proven mystery shop methodologies.
Things that make us the Top Mystery Shopping Company in India
Expertise through Experience
We have worked with Fortune 500 companies for their mystery shopping initiatives and have evolved our processes and designs to perfect our client’s experience.
Customisable Tech Solution
Through our Technological platform TracknTrain, we ensure proper checks at all the process points are present, with in depth analysis and data reports at your dashboards
Wide Network of Shoppers
We have a large network of 75000 freelance mystery shoppers spanning every Socio-Economic Classification and geography in India, and a team of full-time; highly-trained auditors.
With our automated training and certification processes, we ensure top quality shoppers only are deployed on projects, and verify each response received for accuracy and insightfulness before reporting to clients.
MYSTERY SHOPPING EXAMPLE
In a customer experience audit program, Factors like store ambiance, staff courteousness, communication skills, facilities and infrastructure, the billing process, and other aspects of customer service are paramount.
The experience of interaction with staff in an end customer touchpoint, be it a store or a restaurant is the biggest factor of a customer’s overall experience.
A good team member can maximize interaction and conversion and lead to an increment in sales, whereas a poor quality person can do the opposite.
Trusted by 100+ Clients
Get in Touch
We are here for you, and we are wearing our thinking caps