Get to know your customers, your staff at stores, your competition and everything that matters at retail.
- Mystery Shopping
- Retail Operations Audits
- Stock Audits
- E-commerce Seller Audits
- Market Research
Mystery Shopping & Audits to Measure Customer Experience, Retail Operations Compliance & Inventory
Mystery shopping meaning at the helm of it is pretty simple. It’s the process of employing an auditor to visit target stores or customer touch points incognito, posing as a casual mystery shopper to gather key information about quality of goods and services. At Tophawks, Our Mystery Shopping India services enable you to objectively measure your customers’ experience at your retail stores, service locations and customer touch points. In Retail Audits, we help you measure compliance to policies and SOPs & the Stock Audit services help you measure and reconcile inventory with your records. All our audits are ably driven by in house technology, TracknTrain to ensure accuracy and reliability of data collection, and our highly experienced and trained secret shoppers and auditors who help find deep insights to help you improve your business.
The Tophawks Advantage
• Vast geographical coverage. We have a huge database of 75,000 shoppers, freelancers and auditors in every remote location you want the audit to be in. TopHawks – One of the top mystery shopper companies in India, conducts thousands of mystery shopping audits each month with mystery shoppers in more than 200 cities and towns in the Pan India region.
• 100 percent completion rate. Many companies claim a completion rate of 100 percent, but at TopHawks, we never break our promises. Our promised completion rate is 100 percent — no exceptions, no excuses.
• Detailed surveys. The structure of TopHawk’s mystery shopping report includes every minute metric required for a detailed experience analysis. Instead of probing through a series of generic and potentially subjective questions, At TopHawks – one of the best mystery shopping companies, Our behaviours-based audit enables our clients to pinpoint the very attributes and behaviours proven to drive customer delight, effective selling techniques and other critical performance attributes.
• Extensive Training for mystery shopping India do’s and don’ts. Prior to the visit to target locations, through a network of freelance mystery shoppers spanning every Socio-Economic Classification, and a team of full-time; highly-trained auditors, the right fits will be chosen and trained, tested and certified on specific program. Being one of the leading mystery shopper companies, Our shoppers will know exactly what to look and listen for, and we will ensure that all of your employees and locations are evaluated objectively, consistently and accurately.
• Direct one-on-one management of shoppers. Many companies sub-contract the shop scheduling process and even the quality editing process to businesses that offer mystery shop support services. TopHawk never uses sub-contractors. Our dedicated staff of in-house schedulers and editors speak one-on-one with our shoppers every day; this ensures that the shoppers fully understand specific requirements and receive continual coaching and recognition to better produce actionable feedback for you.
• Highly engaged, top-performing mystery shoppers. We understand that our mystery shoppers are also our clients and very valuable to our company. Our mystery shopping jobs make them feel like they are a part of our corporate culture. Through consistent direct contact, we instil in them a high level of personal accountability and pride that their feedback is important. We are one of the best mystery shopping companies in India that pays quickly and aptly to keep our shoppers motivated.
Mystery Shopping Research Method
- Our programs lets you understand exactly what customer delight-driving behaviours look and sound like
- Retail audit services ensures retail network investments in fixtures, furnitures & signage, demo units and branded displays are properly maintained
- Stock audit services provides accurate and reliable stock and inventory measurement in the supply chain to ensure correct accounting, maintain freshness and quality and minimise shrinkage through loss or theft
- Align company-wide focus on improving the customers experiences, resulting in higher sales through an increased number of customer visits
- Discover if customers are receiving consistently superior customer service at every location and customer touchpoint
- Identify gaps in training
- Improve suggestive selling and provide customers the information they want, resulting in an increased number of items purchased per customer visit
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements to maintain a positive brand image and avoid legal issues
- And much, much more
No matter what your objectives, we will partner with you to develop a program that will provide actionable results using state-of-the-art technologies and proven mystery shop methodologies.
Things that make us the Top Mystery Shopping and Audit Company in India
Expertise through Experience
We have worked with Fortune 500 companies for their mystery shopping initiatives and have evolved our processes and designs to perfect our client’s experience.
Customisable Tech Solution
Through our Technological platform TracknTrain, we ensure proper checks at all the process points are present, with in depth analysis and data reports at your dashboards.
Wide Network of Shoppers
We have a large network of 75000 freelance mystery shoppers spanning every Socio-Economic Classification and geography in India, and a team of full-time; highly-trained auditors.
With our automated training and certification processes, we ensure top quality shoppers only are deployed on projects, and verify each response received for accuracy and insightfulness before reporting to clients.
MYSTERY SHOPPING EXAMPLE
In a customer experience audit program, there are plenty of factors that needs to be considered such as store ambiance, staff courteousness, communication skills, facilities and infrastructure, billing process and several other aspects of customer service.
The experience of interaction with staff in a end customer touchpoint, be it store or a restaurant is the biggest factor of a customer’s overall experience. A good team member can maximize interaction and conversion and lead to increment in sales, whereas a poor quality person can do the opposite.