The key focus of google was to provide the highest quality of customer experience even in the fragmented MBO environment. To ensure that the target stores maintained the set standards Tophawks conducted visibility audit and evaluated each store on defined parameters which included:
- Promoter grooming & knowledge
- Internal & external branding
- Fixture availability & condition
- Demo devices availability & condition
- Stock availability
The approach methodology was as under:
- Comprehensive program plan with detailed activities defined TATs and clear responsibilities assigned for each activity
- Well defined process flows and escalation matrix to ensure every field-related matter was addressed at the earliest
- Detailed training document and checklist for each critical activity like mystery auditor training, quality check and data validation
The key challenges of this audit program were:
- Ensuring the highest level of quality while adhering to the aggressive execution timelines
- Providing real-time visibility to all the relevant stakeholders
Through this program, the client gained valuable insights at a store level for the various elements measured. Basis the same, improvement initiatives were driven by parameters which negatively impacted the overall score.
As an outcome of the visibility audit and consequent initiatives, within a period of 2 quarters, the overall score of the outlets improved 35 percentage points. At a store level, this translated into 75% of the stores being classified as either excellent or good stores.