Know What Your Competitors Will Do, Before They Do It.
TopHawk’s unique and actionable competitive intelligence solutions will arm your organization with strategic advantages to over your rivals.
Winning Requires a Competitive Advantage
With little room left for differentiation on product or price, companies have turned their focus to the customer experience. The business case is clear. The ability to consistently deliver a superior customer experience leads to loyalty, advocacy, long-term growth and increased market share.
Actionable Competitive Intelligence is Imperative
Customer-focused companies that are consistently at the top of their industry embrace competitive intelligence as a critical tool in planning and decision-making. They understand that a superior system for gathering and utilizing competitive intelligence allows them to:
• Understand the most important elements in the customer experience
• Anticipate, pre-empt, and react to competitors’ actions
• Strategically focus training and resources on areas that have relatively strong impacts on customer loyalty and where they underperform compared to the competition
The TopHawk Advantage – Competitive Mystery Shops
TopHawk manages a field force of over 3000 mystery shoppers in more than 40 cities throughout the country. Our shoppers are extensively trained to engage front-line sales personnel with specific sales scenarios and objectively assess performance on key customer experience attributes.
Comprehensive Program Design
The success of any competitive intelligence program is largely dependent on the quality of the work done before program implementation. At this critical time, TopHawk becomes an ideal partner through our steadfast commitment to thoroughly understand each client’s unique needs—and our ability to draw on proprietary methodologies based on over 30 years of measuring the customer-experience with Fortune 500 and Global 50 clients. Among other objectives, the program design stage seeks to:
• Identify and model the key components of the customer experience in your industry.
• Determine what the delight-driving behaviors that create loyalty and advocacy look and sound like.
• Develop a sophisticated, behavior-based survey.
• Identify which competitors should be targeted for intelligence-gathering, such as industry leaders, top rivals, new entrants, growing rivals, etc.
What is Measured During Competitive Mystery Shops (Examples)
• Dimensions of Service Quality
• Relationship Building Behaviors
• Sales Techniques / Approaches
• Cross Selling / Up-Selling • Phone Skills
• Internal Atmosphere
• External Physical Environment
• Sales / Product Promotions • Staffing Levels
• Customer Traffic
• Pricing Information
• Comments about your company