Outsourcing Sales Case Study: HEALTHFORE
Healthfore is a leading Healthcare brand with best in class hospital solutions such as PACS, Magnum Imaging, HIS(Hospital Information system), etc..
The brand is five years ahead of its competitors in terms of technology. The brand wanted to partner with a sales outsourcing company which is an expert in sales management, to ensures proper penetration in the market, has better sales teams managing the field sales activities, and has better tracking of teams and reporting.
Three basic steps approach was used to execute the program in a highly unorganized industry
- Hiring the right people – Team of feet on the street with a combination of sales experience and fresher graduates all having a robust understanding and experience in the medical field and products.
- All the FOSs got trained on products for 7 days, followed by 2 days of field training. The program manager was hired from a distribution background from a leading Healthcare Brand.
- Improved Motivation of Team – Launched feasible incentive schemes along with other non-monitory benefits to have teams motivated to put their best efforts.
- Improved Discipline – Implemented state of the art in-house developed reporting tool, Track’n’Train, to ensure people visits markets as per their beat plans and have better visibility of actionable data to senior stakeholders with automated emails and customizable dashboards.
1) The multifold growth of slow/non-moving and high-end products within the first month of the program launch.
2) 100% field team attendance and sales reporting compliance with a real-time report to stakeholders.
3) 96%+ beat compliance from the field sales team.
4) Distribution reach by 6 times in the territory.
5) Demos Scheduled exceeded the targets set upon at the commencement of the program.